We are a Multi-site Church that is part of a greater Church family (FMC-USA) that is part of THE Church worldwide — the body of CHRIST.
To Love God, Love People, and Make Disciples.
To create environments where we can reach our families, friends and neighbors with the Gospel. To create an inpiring worshipping community where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue intimacy with God, a sense of belonging with others and to impact our world for Christ.
1. We are a connectional church. We are strengthened most by our relationships based on truthfulness and grace.
2. We believe our mission drives everything we do.
3. We proclaim a grace that is free. Jesus said the crowning work of authentic ministry is this: when the poor have the Gospel brought to them. Hence, the destitute and disenfranchised of the world deserve our particular care.
4. We strive to make the message of the Gospel relevant to our culture by remaining faithful to GOD while showing love and sensitivity to the world.
5. We accept all who come to us, seeing the most desperate sinner with the potential to become a whole and devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
6. We see smaller groups within the larger body of Christ as the best environment for birth, mentoring, encouragement, and care of believers.
7. We view our local churches as mission outposts. Our pastors are appointed not just to a local congregation and building, but to the evangelization of whole communities, towns and cities.
8. We see ourselves as an apostolic movement. We are a “sent” people, charged with the task reaching new territories and new populations of people with the Gospel.
9. We are Wesleyan in our doctrine and in our practice.
10. We teach God’s Word (the Bible) as our rule for life and practice.
11. We are to be a holy people. Our conduct and our teaching are to reflect the holiness and love of God. We seek nothing less than the healing of mind, body and soul of all who come under our care.